Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pen Resist Techinque


This is my try at the Pen Resist techinque...We are doing this at Altered_stART yahoo group......Techinque Tuesdays and we have 2 weeks to give it a try....
I used watercolor paper and Krylon Gold leaf pen on 2 of the cards and a silver calligraphy pen on the others...then you are suppose to use liquid watercolors, but I don't have any so I used my Twinkling H2O's and juiced them up good by spraying water on them......after that drys then you are to stamp in black acrylic paint, but I used Staz-On ink pad...the top right one, I didn't stamp cause I liked how it had a stained glass effect.....The silver pen seemed to resist much better than the gold leafing pen....It was fun and now I have some backgrounds....
Edited:....This techinque is from the book, Artist Trading Cards Workshop by Bernie Berlin........page 18......you can find the book at Amazon........