Saturday, June 14, 2008

ATC Jackpot

This is my ATC for the Paper Imagery Designs
Its a new yahoo art group and they have a web site where they sell their images....it is a FUN group......They are having a ATC Jackpot where members post their atc using a PID image and someone will win all of the art that is entered....its like a Lottery on some groups...
I used cardstock, painted with Luminere paint, I love the shimmer of this paint, then I rolled it through one of those hand held embossing things(I found it at the Dollar Tree)..I like the testure it gives, then I chose 2 cat eye ink pads and rubbed over the raised parts with effects, I added the door and Tommy from PID, and typed the worddes and printed them up, colored with an ink pad a bit, then I use a photo holder from Debbie at :http://debbiesdiecuts.blogspot.com/
colored it up and added fibers and attached it with a brad....
I then used a chalk ink pad to outline the card and make it look like a door..