Saturday, December 13, 2008

More great gifts from the 12 Days of Christmas at PID



This is from Victoria, there was a mix-up and some of us got this and some got another gift from her, I love the post card!
thank you Victoria.




This is the gift pkg from Susie, I love the paper she used for wrapping, I can use this in other projects..and I love the tag and butterfly.

This is the gift from Susie, Isn't it beautiful, she used a PID image, Sophia and the wings are made from real feathers, its a magnet..I love it!
Thank you Susie!


This is gift pkg. from Shelly Rae, she made this wrapping by ironing napkins to freezer paper, cool huh!

Shelly Rae's gift is a gorgeous bamboo tile pendant, using a PID image and pretty beads, I love pink and the card she made for it is the beloved portrait of "Pinkie"
also included a yummy candy cane...
Thank you Shelly!
This is so much fun, I am so glad I got to play!
You can click on the pics to enlarge..
Brenda