Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Therapy!!!!!!!!

Hubby and I went to NC to visit my family this weekend.It was such good therapy for me, I think anytime you are sick, you want to be around family.My hubby takes wonderful care of me, but I just needed to see my family..I felt so good too, no pain the whole weekend, but I did have a few times where my energy level dropped very quickly and I had to lie down and sleep for a while..........................................
.....My Daddy is doing so well and is driving again and Mama is happy about that too. My children and grandchildren came Saturday and my best friend Dianne came too..We had a great time..Daddy had made bar-b-q and b-b-q slaw and sauce, it was sooooo good.. Mama made potato salad and cooked a big pot of pintos and corn bread...We had a feast......My sister made waffles a couple of mornings and others she cooked us eggs the way we each liked them....We ate the whole weekend, everything was great...

We had fun playing Bananagrams, even my Mama played...My niece is just too good at spelling though....lol....
I got to see my friend, Ginger and her family before they left for their trip to the lake....her kids have grown so much....

I will be going back to the doctors this week and see how the inflammation around my heart and in the lungs are doing, I hope its all gone....