Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sanford, Florida

Hubby and I rode the Motorcycle to a small Historic town, Sanford, Florida....its about 45 miles from our little town of Titusville...It was such a Beautiful Day today and we knew this would be the last chance to ride until after the holidays...
We love to eat at a German cafe there, altough, I do not really like most German food....I always get a salad or the Chicken Salad, which is what we both got today and it was as good as usual...They only use shredded chicken breast blended with Mayo, celery, apples and pecans.....YUMMO.....its served on a huge Crossiant along with chips and veggies...I ask hubby to take some pix with his cell phone..some are sorta fuzzy, but they had mirrors painted with Christmas Murals.....they were so pretty and we sat outside and listened to the guy playing his gituar.











I just loved this Fairy lamp that was in the window of an Antique Shop....click to enlarge




Another beautiful lamp, we went inside and the Fairy Lamp was 100.00 and the shade was 65.00.....little expensive for me, but it was pretty...






Isn't this aqua candlestick pretty....






Look at this toddler piggy rocker....Cute