Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a few things...............

Cardinal was up on this branch just singing his heart out, i just love hearing them...





Roof vent, bought for 3.00 at yard sale several years ago, and I painted it up and hubby put it on the pole and I made a bottle tree out of it too, It has been out in the weather for almost 5 years and the paint still looks great and I love how the pole has aged with nice patina......purple bowling ball in the background, hubby cut out a hole in the stump for it to fit into.....I need to shine it up again....



This geranium has been planted here for 3 years and still going strong....the packing peanuts are showing cause I had to pull up a small tree out of the pot, I kept cutting it back and the roots kept taking over....
All of the photos will enlarge when you click on them......this was in my back yard, taken this week...
Thanks for looking....