Thursday, April 19, 2007

Browsing Antique Stores


A friend and I went to a small town yesterday and we had lunch at a very nice sidewalk cafe there.....and we also shared a slice of homemade lemon meringue pie, yummy, it was still slightly warm....
then we walked around the antique stores, I love browsing and finding things I remember seeing when I was young...I only bought these 2 bowls...the pattern is one my grandmother had when I was growing up..I already had a few pieces of it that I have collected...so I just had to get these 2 bowls and add to my collection..and I like that they are very shabby chic looking too.......the lower picture is of a cabinet that was my grandmother's, and I repainted it and added new hardware.....As you can see I love green and pink....I love collecting cookie cutters and other utensils with green handles.....
Brenda