Sunday, August 31, 2008

I am a Great Grandma






Yep, I am a Great Granny at the age if 56, my granddaughter is only 15 and it was an unfortunate thing for her to have to go through but, now, she has a beautiful little boy, Juan Marcos, he was a month early and only weighed 4 lbs. 8 ozs., and he stayed in the hospital almost 2 weeks but is home now and doing great, he now weighs 5 lbs. 4 ozs....they live in NC, so I have only got to see pics of him, but he sure looks precious, My Mama said he was the smallest baby she has ever held, but she said he is a cutie....I do have some pics to share....
The first pic is while he was in the incubator.....the 2nd one is my Mama holding him, the 3rd is my Daddy holding him, the 4th is my granddaughter, Kimberly kissing him, then one of him by hisself....
I want to go visit but money is tight right now, but hoping to get up there soon....
Kimberly's Mom,my daughter Tonya, has her hands full, she will be raising him mostly cause Kimberly has to continue with school..