Saturday, February 21, 2009

Amber

This is a picture of my Granddaughter, Amber, who passed away on 12/30/08....this pic was taken on Christmas day...We all miss her so much....A group of my close friends, The Fairy Girls,
sent me a gorgeous Hibiscus, and its name is AMBER...in honor of my Amber..and it is soooo Beautiful, just like our Amber Dawn.....It arrived with a bud, and I sat it in the sink and watered it, like the paper said, and this morning, this Beautiful Amber bloom was open in all its glory.....This really means a lot to me, I love you all, fairy girls, and I will be planting this in the yard soon....


This is the what the plant looked like when it arrived, then this Beautiful bloom is what i had this morning...

and I got another surprise today...the mail man just brought me a pkg..and this is the other part of my gift from the Fairies...





This card was made by "Star", she drew this and painted it, I love it and its just Beautiful, she told me that it was her frist try at making cards....I think she needs to make them and sell them......and I hope you will click on the inside of the card and read the Wonderful words there...







I love the stepping stone!

and here they both are together on the patio for now, until they are placed in their home....
Remember every pick is clickable to see larger..

HUGS TO ALL OF MY FAIRY FRIENDS.....I LOVE YOU!