Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update for my Daddy

My Daddy came home from the hospital yesterday, he and my Mama went to my sister, Renee's house....The equitment he needed arrived yesterday and he and Mama are settled in for a while...An RN nurse will come today and schedule his inhome Therapy.....This makes me so happy that he is improving as much as he has...Now, I think I can go through my surgery without worrying so much about him..

I am still in Wilmington, NC at my daughter, Christie's......
She will drive me up to Greenville this evening (about 2 hours away) and my Hubby, Rod, left Florida this morning and will be driving straight up to Greenville, NC....I have missed him so much and will be very happy to see him..
Tomorrow morning, I will go for my pre-op at East Carolina University Heart Institute.......
Christie will drive back home and Rod and I will drive to Madison, NC to spend the weekend at my sister, Renee's house....Then, I can see how well Daddy is doing...
My sister said she thinks that my parents have agreed to let them build an apartment onto their house for them....I really think it will be for the best also..

Thank you to everyone who has said Prayers for my Daddy and for me, we still need them, Please....

My surgery is Tue. the 30th...not sure if I will post until after that...
Hugs
Brenda